The Easy Fill, Propane Refill Adapter$11.99 Regular price $23.99 Sale price
Never Run Out of Propane Again!
- Are you cooking out and suddenly run out of propane?
- Need an emergency grilling hook ups?
- Looking for Safest and Easy to refill in seconds with NO TOOLS required?
No Need to worry, introducing this Propane Refill Adapter to the Rescue! A Must-Have for Survivalist, Hikers, Outdoor Enthusiast, Tailgaters, Campers, Fishermans, Hunters, Handyman and anyone that cooks on a small grill!
- SAFETY- Built-in safety feature that will ensure you never over-fill your smaller tank. Well- constructed, built Heavier, Bigger and Safer. Cuts off gas flow automatically when pressure is reached ( rubber ring allows proper seal)
- EASY TO INSTALL - No other tools required and easy to install with hand heel grip for tightening.
- REFILL EASILY - Fits all 1 lb propane grill cylinder bottles and fills easily and quickly.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - 100% solid brass construction that provides a secure and airtight connection for your security.
- STURDY AND DURABLE - Made of brass to ensure a long product lifetime as well as durability under constant usage.
- GREAT FOR - Camping, tailgating, heating needs, cooking outdoor and much more!
Due to the highly flammable gases, you MUST be outdoors to refill your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks.
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it.
- Put your empty 1 lb cylinders in a freezer for a couple of hours.
- Attach the coupler to your 5lb to 50 lb propane tank.
- Attach your 1 lb. tank (fresh from the freezer) to the adapter.
- Pick up your large tank and turn it upside down and rest it securely on the corner of your picnic table.
- Open the propane valve and shut it off when the flow of liquid propane stops.
- Turn everything right side up and remove the 1 lb. cylinder.
- Repeat as necessary.
1:You need to turn your bulk tank upside down so liquid flows out of it.
2:You need to chill your empty tanks so that there is a lower vapor pressure in the empty tank than the bulk tank.
3:Your refilled tanks will not be totally full, but this is good because over filling can cause them to vent gas if left in a hot place.
1 * Propane Refill Adapter