4 BLADE COCOON FAN$54.99 Regular price $99.99 Sale price
Well, you can fix that problem of uneven heat across the room by placing the Cocoon Fan on your stove, so the heat from and around your stove is pushed outwards around the room.
Since hot air rises, most of the heat from your stove simply escapes directly above and gets lost. That means you aren’t feeling the full benefit of your stove.
- The Cocoon Fan operates at a low starting temperature (140°F), which means your living space will be toasty in no time. Soon, every part of the room will feel comfortably warm, not just around the fire.
- Using the Cocoon Fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. It uses no batteries so it can be used where there is no electricity. The heat of the stove is conducted through the base of the fan and converted into ‘free’ electricity which powers the fan motor.
✔️ Self-powered :by the heat of the stove itself
✔️ Cost-effective: Save up to 10% fuel
✔️ Secure: Integrated safety strip in the fan base to protect it from overheating
✔️ Silent: Due to its unique blade design, you won’t feel the breeze, just the warmth
✔️ Effective on all types of stoves (wood, gas, pellet, potbelly stoves)
✔️ Easy to install
✔️ Ecological: No batteries required
✔️ Heatproof handle
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Running speed: 1100 RPM
- Airflow: 180-210 CFM
- Size: 6.3*5.1*8.3in
- Product weight: 27 oz
- Sound level: less than 25 dB (inaudible level)
- Power source: heat
- Color: black
- Start temperature: 140°F
- Temperature range: 140°F~662°F
- Do NOT exceed 662°F (a stove thermometer is recommended to monitor the temperature)
- CE Certified